Tuesday, July 01, 2014

A bear for breakfast


My way to start the weekend is to make a creative breakfast for the girls on saturday morning, I like coming up with a new theme and try to incorparate that into a jummie and healthy ( well mostly) breakfast for the girls. 
Here is the breakfast I made for them last weekend, a big bear made of a giant cracker I bought at the Ikea food store, combined with toast, 'beschuit'  and mango ears. I combined it with a strawberrie/pineapple smoothie, fresh cherries and some biscoti. 
Since I started making these breakfast i'm walking through the supermarket with a whole new perspective,  finding interesting crackers, pretty fruit and other food that I can use for the creative breakfasts! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Your creativity has no end.